Updated on August 19, 2020
Frisco Weekend Gathering
Weekend Worship for Sunday
Frisco Campus Gathering 9 AM at Frisco High School
Watch Here at 9 & 11:15 AM
The Frisco campus will gather in person on Sundays at 9 AM at Frisco High School. There will be room in the auditorium to allow for social distancing. Should you desire more space between you and those around you, we encourage you to move to the back of the room as needed. Masks are recommended but not required.
Kids Ministry will be available for Starting Blocks (infant – preschool) and Dash (kindergarten – 5th grade) aged children. Parents, a few things to note:
- Starting Blocks (infant – preschool): We have prepared an FAQ and message from our team that will answer questions going into Sunday.
- Dash (kinder-5th grade):
- Before the service: visit our Dash table outside of the Auditorium to check your kids in
- First-time families need to go to the Guest Experience table in the Kid Ministry building. Find a member of our Frontlines team and they’d love to show you the way!
- Dash kids will join parents in the auditorium for worship. During the “meet and greet”, Dash leaders will greet your kids in the Auditorium lobby and take them to the cafeteria for an age-appropriate message, games, and small group time.
- After service is over, parents can pick up their Dash kids in the cafeteria courtyard
Frisco Midweek Ministries
- re|engage will still be meeting in-person on Thursday evenings (Kids’ Ministry is available with registration).
- The Table (Frisco Young Adults) is meeting in-person on Tuesday evenings.
- Women’s Bible Study starts in September with online and in-person opportunities available!
Every weekend, we will release the Watermark Kids Kit: weekly curriculum for both preschool and elementary-aged children. Get this week’s Kids Kit.
The best way to stay connected with Watermark is to subscribe to The Current, our e-newsletter.
For updates, follow us on Instagram or Facebook.