Updated on November 12, 2020
We're gathering in-person and online.
Join us in-person at the Dallas campus on Sundays at 9 and 11:15 AM. You can also stream our services online at 9 and 11:15 AM.
The best way to stay connected with Watermark is to subscribe to The Current, our e-newsletter, which we send each week on Tuesdays with important updates. Stay tuned to your inbox.
For the latest CDC guidelines on COVID-19, visit their website.
Before attending in-person Watermark gatherings:
- Self-screen to confirm no signs of illness, paying particular attention to symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Do not attend in-person if you or a child in your family are experiencing any of the following symptoms: persistent cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, shaking, body aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- If you have symptoms associated with COVID-19, do not attend in-person until at least 10 days have passed since the start of symptoms, you have been fever free (unmedicated) for 24 hours, and other symptoms are improving.
- If you have been exposed to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, self-quarantine and do not attend in-person for at least 14 days from the date of exposure.
While attending in-person:
- Maintain a safe social distance and wear a face covering at all times while indoors on our campus. Face coverings are recommended, but not required for kids (birth through 5th grade).
- In the Auditorium, seating will be available on every other row. Please allow at least two chairs between each family group or party.
- All other meeting spaces will be arranged to allow for social distancing. Each ministry space is unique, and seating will allow for social distancing between each family, group or individual party.
- Be advised: Cleaning procedures have been enhanced, but we cannot guarantee that all surfaces are sanitized all the time.
After attending in-person:
- If you or a child in your family tests positive for COVID-19 within two days of attending an in-person Watermark gathering, please notify the leader of the ministry which you or your child attended. If you’re not sure who to notify, you can email email@example.com. Please also make an effort to notify all individuals you had close contact with while on campus.
- Be advised: There is no campus-wide contact tracing program for in-person Watermark gatherings.
- For Watermark Kids: families and leaders in specific classes will be notified if we learn of a positive case of COVID-19 in a specific class.
Caring for One Another Financially
We encourage all Watermark community groups – especially those with Members who may face financial difficulty as a result of industry closures – to familiarize themselves with how Watermark comes alongside Members in financial need. We’ve put together this resource to equip you not only as you love other Members, but also as you consider how you can best serve others with “helping that doesn’t hurt.” Read the blog.
If you are a Member of Watermark and have a desire to help us care for other Members experiencing financial hardship, you can give to the disaster relief fund.