Updated on March 11, 2021
We're gathering in-person and online.
Join us in-person at the Dallas campus on Sundays at 9 and 11:15 AM. You can also stream our services online at 9 and 11:15 AM.
The best way to stay connected with Watermark is to subscribe to The Current, our e-newsletter, which we send each week on Tuesdays with important updates. Stay tuned to your inbox.
Dallas Campus Health Protocols:
Before attending in-person Watermark gatherings:
- Self-screen to confirm no signs of illness, paying particular attention to symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Do not attend in-person if you or a child in your family are experiencing any of the following symptoms: persistent cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, shaking, body aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- If you have symptoms associated with COVID-19, do not attend in-person until at least 10 days have passed since the start of symptoms, you have been fever-free (unmedicated) for 24 hours, and other symptoms are improving.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, self-quarantine for 7-10 days and watch for fever, cough, and other symptoms of COVID-19. Do not attend in-person during this time. Consider CDC guidelines outlined below to determine when you should return:
- 7 days: After at least five days of quarantine, take a COVID test. If your results are negative and you don’t develop symptoms, you can resume normal activities after day 7 of quarantine.
- 10 days: If you never develop COVID symptoms while in quarantine, you can resume normal activities after 10 days, even without a COVID test.
While attending in-person:
- Our desire is that we would “Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.” (Romans 12:10)
- Masks and social distancing are optional on the Dallas campus, and a variety of seating arrangements will be offered during our midweek and weekend gatherings.
- In the Auditorium, there will be designated sections where seating will be available every other row. We will ask attendees to wear a mask in these sections, and allow at least two chairs between each family group or party.
- There will additional designated space where attendees will be asked to wear a mask and seating will be set up for social distancing.
- In all overflow rooms and during midweek ministries, there will also be space for social distancing as needed.
- When visiting our campus, please bring a mask and be sensitive to the personal preference of others during close interactions.
- Watermark Kids guidelines remain the same. Learn more.
After attending in-person:
- If you or a child in your family tests positive for COVID-19 within two days of attending an in-person Watermark gathering, please notify the leader of the ministry which you or your child attended. If you’re not sure who to notify, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also make an effort to notify all individuals you had close contact with while on campus.
- Be advised: There is no campus-wide contact tracing program for in-person Watermark gatherings.
- For Watermark Kids: families and leaders in specific classes will be notified if we learn of a positive case of COVID-19 in a specific class.