Updated on January 4, 2022
We're gathering in-person and online.
Join us in-person at the Dallas campus on Sundays at 9 and 11:15 AM. You can also stream our services online at 9 and 11:15 AM.
The best way to stay connected with Watermark is to subscribe to The Current, our e-newsletter, which we send each week on Tuesdays with important updates. Stay tuned to your inbox.
Before attending in-person Watermark gatherings:
While attending in-person:
- Our desire is that we would “Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.” (Romans 12:10)
- Masks and social distancing are optional on the Dallas campus.
- When visiting our campus, please be sensitive to the personal preference of others during close interactions.
After attending in-person:
- If you or a child in your family test positive for COVID-19 within two days of attending an in-person Watermark gathering, please notify the leader of the ministry which you or your child attended. If you’re not sure who to notify, email email@example.com. Please also make an effort to notify all individuals you had close contact with while on campus.
- Be advised: There is no campus-wide contact tracing program for in-person Watermark gatherings.
- For Watermark Kids: families and leaders in specific classes will be notified if we learn of a positive case of COVID-19 in a specific class.