Our goal in Watermark Kids has always been to partner with parents to train up the next generation of fully devoted followers of Christ. Right now, partnering with you looks a little different, and we want to remind you that you are not alone. Introducing the Watermark Kids Kit! This kit includes curriculum for both preschool and elementary-age kids. Each week you will find a list of resources, including a small group lesson that we have adapted for use at home, a teaching video from one of our staff team members talking through that week’s story from the Bible, activities to put the lesson into practice, and even links to songs and music videos so you can sing together as a family. Before you get started, check out the video below for suggestions on how to use the resources provided.
Preschool Curriculum Kit for Easter
Our goal for preschool curriculum is to build a foundation of biblical knowledge so preschoolers will know the major stories of the Bible and how they fit together into God’s big story. We teach the major stories of the Bible in mostly chronological order, and each week there is a Teaching Truth we want kids to hear and learn about God and His Story.
- Teaching Video Watch a member of our Watermark Kids team teach this week’s story
- Preschool Lesson Hands-on activities for preschoolers to help reinforce this week’s Teaching Truth
- Preschool Memory Verse Song Help kids learn the memory verse through song
- Unit Song Watch this music video together to reinforce the lesson's teaching truth
- Preschool Spotify Playlist A playlist of our favorite weekend worship songs
- Preschool Blog Even more at home activities you can do with your preschooler this week
- Kaleidescope Kit We know some of our amazing kids have special needs or other learning challenges. Here are tools to help you share the Bible story in a simple way with your child.
Enjoy this re-telling of The Tale of Three Trees, a folktale that illustrates how God can use all things for good and how His love changes everything.
Elementary Curriculum Kit for Easter
Our elementary curriculum builds on the biblical foundation laid for kids in preschool. We want them to see the excellent character of our all-powerful God and why He is the hero of every story. We do that by looking at 36 godly character traits – one per month – with weekly Finish Lines that teach kids about God, His Word, and how He can help us reflect His character to the world. Our character trait for April is GOODNESS.
- Teaching Video Watch a member of our Watermark Kids team from your campus teach this week’s story (Fort Worth viewers go here)
- Elementary Lesson (Younger) Family questions and activities for Kinder–2nd graders
- Elementary Lesson (Older) Family questions and activities for 3rd–5th graders
- Gospel Joe Activity Pages Help your family learn how to share the gospel using pictures and verses from the Romans Road.
- Hand Motions Video Learn hand motions to help you memorize this month’s definition and memory verse
- Elementary Spotify Playlist A playlist of our favorite weekend worship songs
- Elementary Blog Even more conversation starters and activities you can do with your elementary kid this week
Easter Week Kit
Easter Sunday often sneaks up on us and it's here and gone before we know it. In order to better equip our families for this season, we have created 5 days worth of resources you can do at home this week. Each day there is a story to read from the Jesus Storybook Bible that took place during Easter week, as well as some simple teaching you can go through with your kids. There is also a daily hands-on activity or craft that will help reinforce truth from God's Word and put what you just learned into practice. Because the stories are chronological, it's best to do the activities in order, but feel free to just choose the one that works best for your family. We pray that whatever you choose, it will help you and your family prepare your hearts for Easter this year.
- Chalk Your Walk- Use your artistic skills to create art that will share the good news about Jesus with your neighbors.
- Clean Feet - Show your kids what it looks like to love, lead, and serve others by following the example of our Servant-King.
- Create a Cross - Create a craft to help remind your family that Jesus took the punishment we deserve for sin because He loves us.
- Rolling Out the Gospel - Spend quality time in the kitchen and bake a tasty treat that is also a visual illustration of the empty tomb.
- Resurrection Eggs - Go on a scavenger hunt through your house or use this coloring page to create a fun and interactive way to share the whole Easter story.