Whether you are working at home, taking care of the kids (also at home), reading (guess where?), or just generally not going anywhere, having the right soundtrack playing in the background can help brighten your day. Here are some of the playlists that we’ve been listening to while in quarantine; you may want to put them in heavy rotation yourself.
- Watermark Worship Playlist – Our own worship set, including songs we sing together at weekend services. Listen on Spotify.
- Night of Worship 2020 – It seems so long ago, but it’s been just one month since we all gathered in the same room for a night of worship. Relive the experience with this playlist on Spotify.
- Night of Worship 2019 – From last fall. Available on Spotify.
- Songs for the Valley – Here’s one that was put together several years ago by our worship team to help those who are walking through trials (which is a lot of people right now). Available on Spotify.
- Songs of Comfort for Anxious Souls – The Gospel Coalition published this list of songs to remind everyone that, in the midst of uncertainty, we still worship a sovereign God. The playlist is available on Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music.
- Hold Hope – A Spotify playlist about having hope amidst the storms of life.
- EveryPsalm – “Poor Bishop Hooper” is the name of a folk band comprised of husband and wife duo Jesse and Leah Roberts. Together, they are creating a song based on every Psalm, releasing one per week for the next three years. You can follow along on Spotify, Apple Music, or YouTube.
- Easter 2020 – A collection we’ve put together on Spotify for celebrating the risen King this week.
- The Worship Initiative, Vol. 20 – Maybe it’s more of an album than a playlist, but when our friends Shane, Shane, Bethany, and Davy put out a new Worship Initiative collection just last week, we had to include it. You can find it on Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music.
What’s your top binge-worthy material for getting through this time? Let us know!