Let's Go Church!
Serve. Invite. Worship.
God has strategically placed each one of us in our neighborhoods to be ambassadors for Christ. So, the weekend of November 16-17, instead of meeting for worship at our four campuses, the Watermark body will build intentional relationships with our neighbors by gathering with them and sharing the hope of Christ.
- Plan a get-together with your neighbors the weekend of November 16-17.
- Invite your neighbors to join you at Watermark in the weeks ahead and talk to them about the hope you have in Christ.
- Use the Watermark invitation available at the Welcome Center to invite your neighbors to Watermark and let them know about our other ministries.
- Join us at Night of Worship on Saturday, November 16 at 7 PM at the Watermark Dallas campus. Our worship teams from all campuses will gather to lead us in an amazing evening of praise, music, fellowship, and prayer. You won’t want to miss this!
- In the days ahead we will offer you some resources that can help you plan your gathering, sharpen your skills at sharing the gospel, and help you serve and care for those living closest to you.
Let’s Go Church!
Download the Pray 4 Every Home App.
Download the Top 10 Card.
Read our latest articles 10 Ways To Be An Ambassador For Christ & How to Serve Your Neighbor.