Having trusted in Christ alone as my Lord and Savior, and being in agreement with the beliefs and governance of Watermark Community Church, I unite myself with the Watermark family. I commit myself to the Lord and to the other members of this local church:
Believing in Christ...
- by living life as a fully devoted follower of Christ.
- by affirming the inspiration, infallibility, and authority of God’s Word, as well as the other core doctrines found in Watermark’s Statement of Beliefs.
Belonging to His body...
- by attending faithfully.
- by dealing biblically with conflict and refusing to gossip.
- by following the leadership in submitting myself to the care and correction of leadership should the need arise.
- by praying for its health and impact.
- by warmly welcoming those who visit Watermark and committing myself to community with those who attend.
- by having a community group that will know me and help me as I seek to love God, love believers, and love unbelievers.
- by annually filling out my Membership Renewal.
Being trained in God's Truth...
- by committing myself to read, understand, and apply the Bible.
- by availing myself to the tools and resources of the church, which are designed to further my understanding of and deepen my commitment to applying God’s Word.
- by preparing myself to give a “ready defense” for my faith based on God’s Word.
Being strong in a life of ministry and worship...
- by serving others in ministry.
- by giving graciously as God has graciously given to me.
- by developing relationships with non-believers.
- by sharing my story of grace with others.
- by praying for the salvation of non-believers with whom I have a relationship.
Sign the Watermark Covenant