Promotion Sunday is August 15! This is the weekend kids and students have been looking forward to all summer. On August 15, they all get “promoted” to their new grades and ministries. Our team is excited to begin a new school year in Watermark Kids and Student Ministries, and we want to make sure you have all of the important info you need to make the transition smooth for your family. If your kid is switching ministries and you are not sure where they go, check out this map of our campus. We are excited that together, we are guiding future generations to follow Jesus and be the church.
Volunteers are still needed throughout all of our ministries so check out the various serving opportunities available on Sunday and throughout the week. Additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting Blocks (Birth–Pre-K) classrooms are located on the 1st floor of the Watermark Kids Building. Follow the color carpet squares to your child’s classroom.
- K1 Race (Kinder–1st grade) drop off and pick up in their respective classrooms. Kindergarten classrooms are located on the 2nd floor of the West Tower and 1st grade classrooms are on the 3rd floor.
- On Your Mark (Grades 2–3) will be dropped off in classrooms inside the green entrance on the 2nd floor of the Watermark Kids building and picked up in their classrooms.
- Crossroads45 (Grades 4–5) will be dropped off in classooms inside the red entrance on the 2nd floor of the Watermark Kids building and picked up in their classrooms.
- Kaleidoscope (Preschool, Elementary, and Students) We provide extra support for kids and students enrolled in our Kaleidoscope ministry. KScope Inclusion families, please meet your child’s Buddy at their ministry classroom. KScope Kids Class and SKope Students, drop off in the Kaleidoscope Wing, 1st Floor, West Tower. Check out the Kaleidoscope website for more information.
- Wake (Grades 6–8) meets during the 9AM service on the 4th floor of the West Tower. Not in a Small Group yet? Parents of 6th graders and other new students can visit us online for details on how to get connected.
- Shoreline (Grades 9–12) begins on Wednesday, August 25, at 7:00 PM in the main Auditorium and meets once a month. Weekly small groups meet in homes throughout the Metroplex on Wednesday nights. Check out our website to find out more about Shoreline and small groups.
Questions about Watermark Kids, our wellness policy, or anything else?