Did you leave after hearing Sunday’s message and think, “Well, now what?” Each Sunday, we will provide a discussion guide for our church body designed to create a conversation about what we’re learning. We encourage you to prayerfully gather with your family, friends and community group and dive into how to apply Sunday’s teaching from God’s Word to your life.
To view the current message series, as well as our entire library of sermons, be sure to check out our media page.
- Look at Watermark’s Core Values (http://www.watermark.org/about-us/values/). How are these values evident in your life? Ask your community group which values you excel in and which you need to develop.
- When you think of God, what comes to mind? How does this image compare to what Scripture says about Him? Discuss with your community group what has shaped your view of God.
- How does 1 Timothy 3:14-15 define the church? How does this compare to how the world sees the church? How do you view the church?
- Kyle gave a long list of verses about having an authentic walk. What other passages speak to this value? Who do you trust to be honest with your spiritual condition? When was the last time you talked to them?
- Is your life marked by a commitment to the uncommitted? As community group, pray for opportunities to share your story.
- Where are you using your gifts in ministry and service at the church? Ask your community group where they think you should be serving.
The post Discussion Questions: August 31, 2014 appeared first on Watermark Community Church Blog.