Now that we have added a Saturday service, Todd wanted to focus on the basics and make sure that we as a church body are doing what God wants us to be doing: telling others about Jesus. Today we had the opportunity during the service to engage with those seated around us to share stories of grace.
- Can you clearly articulate what you believe about the cross of Christ and the forgiveness that He offers?
- How have your beliefs about Jesus changed the trajectory of your life?
- How has your understanding of the gospel impacted your life this week: your actions, your agenda, your responses, your relationships, etc.?
- When is the last time you shared your story of grace (your life before Christ, how you came to Christ, your life since knowing Christ) with someone who was far from God?
- What are some conversation starters that have been helpful as you seek to engage with others about the gospel?
- Tell a story about how you have experienced the supernatural power of God as you engaged with those around you about Jesus?