Did you leave after hearing Sunday’s message and think, “Well, now what?” Each Sunday, we will provide a discussion guide for our church body designed to create a conversation about what we’re learning. We encourage you to prayerfully gather with your family, friends and community group and dive into how to apply Sunday’s teaching from God’s Word to your life.
To view the current message series, as well as our entire library of sermons, be sure to check out our media page.
- If believing the gospel means believing it is finished, what then is left for you to do? Do you trust the work of Christ on the cross was sufficient for your sins?
- John 20 uses various Greek words for “see.” Have you “seen”the empty tomb for yourself? Is Jesus a tale or a teacher for you?
- Jesus shows himself to Mary because she sought him. How can your community help each other to collectively seek Christ?
- When Jesus appeared to people after the resurrection their was a response and then a command to tell others. Who do you need to tell, “I’ve seen the risen Lord”?
- God doesn’t mind Thomas needed evidence is the resurrection. Courageous people face their doubts. What do you need to see and learn to fully trust Christ and His resurrection?