These resources have been created to help provide clarity and information on financial help topics related to the coronavirus global shutdown. In a season full of unknowns, our hope with this resource is to help care for you in a time of need. You’ll find information on unemployment, help for small businesses, rent, air travel, tips on how to feed your family on a tight budget, and more. Learn more about how Watermark Members can care for each other financially.
This resource is not intended to offer specific legal, tax, or investment advice. Seek professional advice for your specific needs. Coronavirus information, regulations, and resources change frequently. Please note that some information is related to Dallas, TX where this was released.
Release date: 4.14.2020
- Apps and Helpful Websites During Coronavirus
- Stimulus Checks During Coronavirus
- Unemployment Help During Coronavirus
- What If I Can't Pay My Credit Cards During Coronavirus
- Help with Medical Care During Coronavirus
- 401K Information During Coronavirus
- Information about Rent and Utilities During Coronavirus
- Mortgage, Auto, School Loan Information During Coronavirus
- Help for Small Business During Coronavirus
- Feeding Your Family During Coronavirus
- SCAMS - What To Watch Out For During Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Financial Help for All Topics