DTown is our biggest (some would say best) event of the year! It’s an annual, local Friday through Sunday retreat hosted by Watermark Dallas and more than 100 homes around the church. The worship services and activities at DTown are designed for teens and you’ll have a ton of fun just hanging out with your friends. Most importantly, this weekend will interrupt your busy, stressed out routine and give you a chance to sit back and evaluate your relationships with God and with others. DTown is a weekend you’ll never forget!
- When? February 2-4, 2018
- Where? Watermark Dallas, Host Homes
- Who? All 6-12th grade students
- How? Small Group leaders (volunteers) coordinate host homes (parents) and transportation
- What? Complete Schedule and Packing List (2017)
- Cost? $79 early bird, $95 late registration
*If you still need to make a payment for DTown 2017, you may do so by clicking the button below: