**Hope for the Holidays
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Hope for the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are separated and divorced. You’ll learn:
* How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
* Helpful tips for surviving social events
* Ways to give your kids a good holiday experience
* How to discover hope for your future
**Other Important Information
*** The cost of the class is $5, which covers the cost of the workbook.
* [Training Ground](https://watermark.formstack.com/forms/dallas_training_ground) is available for children ages ranging from Birth to 5th Grade. There will be no DC4K or Dealing with Divorce for this night.