PARENTING PUNCH LISTS
In home construction and remodeling, a “punch list” is used during a project to outline the items that need to be covered to complete a job well. Likewise, the Watermark Family Ministry has assembled this Parenting Punch List that you can use as a guide to be prepared for parenting a child at any stage - from toddlers to teen years.
PARENTING MESSAGE RESOURCES
- 16 Things to Convince Your Children of Before 16
- Extraordinary Parenting (Blog Form Sermon Notes)
- Teenagers & Dating
- Parenting's Dirty Dozen: How to Exasperate Your Child
- 2005 Parenting Conference (4 Part Series)
- 2016 Dads Class (5 Part Series)
- The Nest: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
- RTRQ: Is It Ok for a Teenager to Date
- RTRQ: How Many Children Should A Christian Family Have?
- RTRQ: Is It Okay For A Christian To Use Birth Control?
- RTRQ: Should I Give My Child An iPhone Or iPad?
- 5 Characteristics Of A Godly Man, and 44 Verses To Help You Become One
- 5 Characteristics Of A Godly Woman, And 43 Verses To Help you Become One
- 11 Questions To Regularly Ask Your Kids
WEEKLY RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
DATING RESOURCES FROM WAKE (JUNIOR HIGH)
- Nobody Whats to be Lonely: The Who, When, and How of Godly Romance - A message series by David Penuel
- Exposed: The Naked Truth about Sex - A message series by Harrison Ross
- Check Yes or No - A message series by David Penuel
DATING RESOURCES FROM SHORELINE (HIGH SCHOOL)
- Blind Dating - A message by Jermaine Harrision
- Top 10 Dating Tips for Christian Teens - A message by David Penuel
- Top 10 Dating Tips for Christian Teens - Discussion Guide (pdf)