Located in southwest Missouri, Camp Barnabas is a Christian camp for individuals with special needs. Each year Watermark takes a group of high schoolers up to Camp Barnabas for a week-long experience of hands on, Christ-centered ministry. Most 9th graders serve as "Barnstormers" (work crew) and most 10-12th graders serve as "Cabin Counselors" (one-on-one counselors). This is a unique, intense, and powerful experience serving others in the name of Christ.
All students currently in 9-12th grade are welcome to join us. Participants are not required to attend Watermark Community Church, but must meet all of the following criteria: A) Follower of Jesus Christ, B) Willing to teach others about Jesus, and C) Willing to be spiritually accountable to Watermark and Camp Barnabas leadership.
- June 22-29, 2018
- Team Dinner at Watermark, Friday from 6:00-9:00 pm
- Depart from Watermark, Saturday at 7:00 am
- Return to Watermark, Friday at 9:30 pm
- Travel via (3) charter buses
- Cost is $400 per person ($55 non-refundable deposit to reserve a spot)