Located in southwest Missouri, Camp Barnabas is a Christian camp for individuals with special needs. Each year Watermark takes a group of high schoolers up to Camp Barnabas for a week-long experience of hands on, Christ-centered ministry. Most 9th graders serve as "Barnstormers" (work crew) and most 10-12th graders serve as "Cabin Counselors" (one-on-one counselors). This is a unique, intense, and powerful experience serving others in the name of Christ.
All students currently in 9-12th grade are welcome to join us. Participants are not required to attend Watermark Community Church, but must meet all of the following criteria: A) Follower of Jesus Christ, B) Willing to teach others about Jesus, and C) Willing to be spiritually accountable to Watermark and Camp Barnabas leadership.
- June 21-28, 2019 (Teas Trail: Adventurers)
- Team Dinner at Watermark, Friday from 6:00-8:30 pm
- Depart from Watermark, Saturday at 7:00 am
- Return to Watermark, Friday at 9:30 pm
- Travel via (5) charter buses
- Cost is $425 per person (see cancellation policy below)
Registration opens in February 2019
- $55 is non-refundable if canceled before March 29
- $150 is non-refundable if canceled between March 29 and May 17
- $250 is non-refundable if canceled between May 17 and June 7
- $425 is non-refundable if canceled after June 7
*Late arrival is not an option. Camp Barnabas requires that all volunteers be present for their training. Participants will need to be in Dallas on Friday night for our Team Dinner and then depart on Saturday morning with our group.