Did you leave after hearing Sunday’s message and think, “Well, now what?” Each Sunday, we will provide a discussion guide for our church body designed to create a conversation about what we’re learning. We encourage you to prayerfully gather with your family, friends and community group and dive into how to apply Sunday’s teaching from God’s Word to your life.
To view the current message series, as well as our entire library of sermons, be sure to check out our media page.
- Genesis 3:15 foretells of the constant battle between the Deceiver (Satan) and the descendants of Adam and Eve (us). How have you experienced that battle this week?
- What are some sins in your life that you embrace, accept or otherwise treat with a flippant attitude?
- Where have you recently seen progress in your disgust toward the sin that so easily entangles you?
- What scripture can you use to remind yourself of the holiness, faithfulness and justice of God that will stir you to follow Him more closely?
- Jesus will one day return as the Bridegroom of each Believer. How are you currently preparing yourself for His return? How are you using your time and energy to better know, love and follow Him?