DivorceCare for Kids (DC4K) provides the opportunity for children of divorce to experience hope, help and restoration in their lives.
Through interactive stories, music and videos, children of divorce will have the opportunity to deal with their feelings and build relationships with other kids in similar situations.
- DivorceCare for Kids is for children in the 1st through 5th grades.
- The cost of the class is $15, which covers the cost of the DC4K workbook. If cost is an issue, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and let us know.
- Due to the nature of this class, we cannot allow new children to join after the fourth week of class.
- DivorceCare for Kids runs 13 weeks.
- We ask all parents to stay on campus while their children are attending DC4K.