NOTE: Applications are now closed, but you can still apply to be added to the waitlist.
Dallas Experience gives students the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Christ by serving and loving the city where they live. Missions are not only overseas; we have the opportunity to be on mission right here every day. These trips will be intensely focused on evangelism & discipleship, service, leadership training, and learning about the community in South Dallas. This year we are hosting two big weeks to increase our capacity. Come be a part of the work God is doing in our city!
Participants must be followers of Jesus Christ and willing to teach others about Jesus.
* All 6-8th grade students are welcome to apply
NOTE: We ask all 8th graders who are registered for Camp Barnabas to make room at Dallas Experience for others!
* Groups will stay at Connect to the Kingdom (C2K)
* Depart from Watermark: Sunday at 4:00 pm
* Return to Watermark: Thursday at 4:00 pm
* Mandatory training meeting on Sunday, April 19, 2020
* Cost is $350 (see cancellation policy below)
Session 1: May 31 – June 4
Session 2: June 21 – 25
Applicants will be considered for this trip based on the weighted criteria below. Applications open on February 23 and will close on March 8. Applicants can expect to receive either a session assignment or a wait list assignment by March 18.
1. Students who are Watermark members
2. Students who are actively attending Small Group AND serving at Watermark
3. Students who are actively attending Small Group AND parents are Watermark members
4. Students who are actively attending Small Group
5. Students whose parents are members
6. All other applicants considered based on order of application
$50 non-refundable deposit
$175 is non-refundable if cancelled between April 12 & May 16
$350 is non-refundable if cancelled after May 16