Married 3 years or less? Join us at the Kickoff on Sunday, June 10th at 9:15am in the Ridglea (small room)! We will spend our time casting vision, setting expectations, and collecting information from prospective couples who are pursuing joining a newly married community group.
Foundation Group Kickoff is for couples that have completed the membership process. Still needing to do so? Click here for more information on becoming a member at Watermark.
In order to complete membership in time for kickoff, here’s what we would recommend:
Step 1: Discover Watermark
* Sunday, April 15th at 9:15AM
Step 2: Commit
* Attend Membership Class Part I and Part II on:
* Sunday, April 22nd and 29th at 9:15AM
* We ask that Membership Class Part I and Part II are taken consecutively.
* Share your story in person and in writing.
Step 3: Serve
* We will explain more about serving at Discover Watermark, but feel free to look through all the serving options here.