Proverbs . . . short pithy sayings that state a general truth or piece of advice.
Do you need biblical truth and advice on work, friendship, parenting, taming the tongue, leadership, or dealing with wives and other wild women? Then join Todd Wagner this fall as he teaches through these topics and others featured in the Book of Proverbs. Studying Proverbs will change your life . . . if you follow their counsel. Come to Summit this fall and let the truths of Proverbs transform your daily life.
• Summit Schedule in the Fall:
* 6:30 – 7:00 am – Large group teaching time
* 7:05 – 8:00 am – Small group time
• Online registration will open on Monday, July 24.
• No homework in preparation for Summit in the spring.
If you have questions or comments about this event feel free to reach out to us.