LEAD (Leadership Education And Deployment) Team is for high school students who desire to serve as student-leaders in the High School Ministry. As a member of LEAD Team, committed students are challenged to actively participate in ministry, encourage one another within the context of a broader like-minded community, and get equipped with specific leadership tools. Because this is a leadership position, Watermark membership is a requirement.
Here are your next steps if you are ready to join LEAD Team:
- Listen to the audio from the LEAD Team Kickoff from Sunday, August 25 (if you were not in attendance)
- Complete Watermark Membership process (if you haven't already)
- Review the LEAD Team Letter with a parent, and sign LEAD Team Commitment (both student and a parent need to sign)
- Fill out LEAD Team application
- Sign up for text reminders (text “LEAD Team" to 40585)
- Join us at the next LEAD Team meeting (see dates below)
Dates for 2019-2020 LEAD Team
August 25, September 29, October 13, November 3, November 17 (in home), December 8, January 19, February 23, March 22, April 5, April 19
Note: If you are actively pursuing membership, but have not completed all the membership requirements by the next LEAD Team, still join us. We will expect you to be taking proactive steps to complete the membership process.