Updated on September 9, 2020
Weekend Services Update
Weekend Worship for Sunday
Join us this Sunday!
Plano Campus Gathering 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
Watch Here at 9:00 & 11:00 AM
Plano Weekend Gathering
Watermark Plano will gather in-person at 9 and 11 AM in the Auditorium. Kid’s Ministry, birth – 5th grade is available at both gatherings. Seating will allow for social distancing and masks are recommended. Services will stream online on Sunday mornings for those who choose to continue worshipping at home.
Social Distancing Guidelines:
- Please wear a mask while you are in the building. Masks may be removed once you are seated in the Auditorium.
- In the Auditorium, our seating will be arranged to allow for social distancing. Please do not move the prearranged chairs.
- Children may join their families in the Auditorium.
- Overflow seating throughout the campus will be available. Please observe the seating guidelines described above.
Plano Midweek Ministries
- Our midweek ministries will progressively begin to meet in-person over the next several weeks. Please check your ministry event page and communication channels for how or if your ministry will meet on a week-to-week basis. We’re grateful that our Plano facility can allow for certain midweek ministries of a smaller size to gather in-person and allow for social distancing.
- Thank you for continuing to strive to “outdo one another in showing honor” (Romans 12:10) as we meet the challenges of our current situation.
Kid’s Ministry, birth – 5th grade is available at both gatherings. Advanced registration is not required. For more information on our plan to protect the health of kids and volunteers, please read our FAQ.
Every weekend, we will release the Watermark Plano Kids Kit: weekly curriculum for families to do at home. Get this week’s Kids Kit.
- The Plano campus is open to the public. Masks are recommended, but not required.
- If you would like to reserve a room to meet with your community group, please email email@example.com.
- Building hours:
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 AM – 9:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
Sign up for The Current and follow us on Facebook to get regular updates on how we are serving our city and learn about other opportunities to connect.