This weekend (August 19th & 20th) is Promotion Weekend at Watermark, when children and students “move up” to their new classes across all of our campuses. Our team is excited to begin a new school year in Watermark Kids as well as our Student Ministry and want to make sure you have all of the important info you need to make the transition smooth for your family. Please take some time to review the information below for the campus you attend before joining us this weekend. We are thankful for the opportunity to serve your family as we partner with you to train up your children for full devotion to the Lord!
Volunteers are still needed throughout all of our ministries! You can read all about various serving opportunities and/or fill out our volunteer application HERE.
HELP US MAKE ROOM
Once again, we are anticipating our highest attendance numbers of the school year these next few weeks, especially at our 9:00 and 11:15 services. You can help us make room for new friends by trying out our Saturday service at 4:00 or our Sunday evening service at 5:00. If you haven't given one of those services a try, why not do so this weekend?
KIDS GOING INTO 2ND GRADE
Kids going into 2nd grade not only get to move up to On Your Mark or The Dash, but will also receive an additional tag when checking in at our kiosks. The tag, which all kids 2nd-5th grade receive, will include parents' cell phone numbers and will serve as a roster for these classrooms. Please check to make sure the phone numbers listed on your child’s tag are correct, making any changes necessary in pen on the tag, and carry the tag with you to your child's class (Please note that changes made on the tag will be made in our database).
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- Starting Blocks (birth-Pre-K) classrooms are located on the 1st floor of the Watermark Kids Building. Follow the color carpet squares to your child’s classroom. (See chart below for details.)
- K1 Race (Kindergarteners & 1st graders) drop off and pick up in their respective classrooms. On Saturdays at 4:00 and Sundays at 5:00, all classrooms will be located on the 2nd floor of the West Tower. At Sunday 9:00 and 11:15, Kindergarten classrooms are located on the 3rd floor of the West Tower and 1st grade classrooms are on the 2nd floor. (*Please note that this location does not match the link to the building map below as we await the repair of the 1st floor of the West Tower)
- On Your Mark (2nd & 3rd graders) will be dropped off in classrooms inside the green entrance on the 2nd floor of the Watermark Kids building and picked up in their classrooms.
- Crossroads45 (4th & 5th graders) will be dropped off in the large group room inside the red entrance on the 2nd floor of the Watermark Kids building and picked up in their classrooms.
- At the 5:00 service, The Dash (2nd through 5th graders) will be dropped off in classrooms inside the green entrance on the 2nd floor of the Watermark Kids building and picked up in their classrooms.
- Wake (6-8th graders), meets during all services except Sunday at 5:00 on the 4th floor of the West Tower. Not in a small group yet? Parents of 6th graders and other new students can visit the website for details on how to get connected. (Wake is nor available at the 5:00 service at this time)
- Monthly Shoreline (9th-12th Graders) begins on Wednesday September 6th at 7:00 pm in the main Auditorium. Weekly Small Groups meet in homes throughout the Metroplex on Wednesday nights. Sign up in person at Shoreline or online.
Click here for a map of the Dallas campus to assist with finding your child's classroom. K1 Race families, please see the note above.
- Starting Blocks (birth-Pre-K) classrooms are located on the north side of the Watermark Kids area. Follow the colored waves on the walls to your child's classroom.
- K1 Race (Kindergarteners & 1st graders) drop off and pick up in their respective classrooms. These are located adjacent to and down the hallway in the southwest corner of the campus.
- The Dash (2nd-5th graders) are dropped off in The Dash lobby (middle south side of the Watermark Kids area) and picked up in one of our small group classrooms in the same area.
- Wake (6th-8th graders) meets during the 11:15 service only in Stage 4. Not in a small group yet? Parents of 6th graders and other new students can visit the website for details on how to get connected.
- Shoreline, our monthly gathering for high school students, launches in Plano on Wednesday, September 6th at 7:00 PM in Stage 4. Small groups will start up Wednesday, August 30th at 7:00 at the Plano campus. Head to the website for more information and to get connected.
Click here for a map of the Plano campus to assist with finding your child's classroom.
Fort Worth Campus
- Starting Blocks (birth-Pre-K) classrooms are located in the Annex and at both 9:15 and 11:15 services.
- On Your Mark (Kinder-5th grade) classrooms are located in Stage 1 at both 9:15 and 11:15 services.
- Wake (6th-8th graders) and Shoreline (9th-12th graders) meet during the 9:15 service in the Ridglea Room off the theater.
Click here for a map of the Fort Worth Campus to assist with finding your child's classroom.