Why a Saturday service?
- Leadership at Watermark has been exploring a Saturday service option for several years. We’re excited to offer Saturdays at 4pm at the Dallas Campus starting August 20 as we kick off a new school year. Our hearts desire is to give visitors, regular attenders and members another way to connect and grow together. Gather with friends and your community group on Saturdays and enjoy dinner and great conversation afterwards. Spend Sunday mornings relaxing at home with your family, sharing what you learned Saturday evening. It’s another reason to love Saturdays!
- If you’ve been looking for a place to plug-in and serve, Saturdays also provide more service opportunities.
Will Sunday evening services continue once the Saturday services begin?
- Yes, Sundays at 5 pm will continue in addition to Saturdays at 4 pm.
How do the ministry offerings on Saturday differ from Sunday?
- All the same ministry offering from Sunday will be available on Saturday.
Will Kids Ministry be offered?
- Yes, Watermark Kids ministry (Kids birth through 5th grade) will have the same offerings including: Starting Blocks, K-1 Race, On Your Mark, and Crossroads 45.
Will WAKE be available on Saturdays?
- Yes, you won’t miss a thing! The setting, volunteer leaders, music, skits and games will all be there on Saturdays for students 6th-8th grade.
Are Saturday services only in Dallas?
- Yes, for now Fort Worth and Plano will not offer a Saturday service.
How will this impact Saturday weddings?
- The chapel will still be available for weddings on Saturdays.
How can I help?
- If you’ve been looking for a place to plug-in and serve, Saturdays also provide more service opportunities from Kids Ministries to greeting and parking (Frontlines Ministry) to audio/visual tech support. Click here for service ops on Saturdays!