The applications for the 2018-2019 Residency Program are due on March 1, 2018. Applicants may submit their application anytime between November 1, 2017 and March 1, 2018. Please do not submit your application until on or after November 1.
CLICK HERE for the 2018-2019 application.
Applicants will be notified of their status for the 2018-2019 year no later than May 1, 2018.
The candidacy process includes four steps. (Please note that not all applicants will proceed through all four steps and will therefore not be guaranteed an interview).
- Step 1: Application & Resume (Please include picture & references)
- Step 2: Phone Interview
- Step 3: In-Person Interview
- Step 4: Director Approval
Qualifications for Candidacy
We require that all residents have a bachelor’s degree. In addition, each candidate will be evaluated on the following characteristics:
- Character: A life of integrity and the moral authority to call others to follow you as you follow Christ
- Chemistry: Emotionally healthy, self-aware and able to work well within a team
- Competency: Theologically discerning and proven leadership gifts
- Calling: A clear sense of the Lord’s calling into vocational ministry within the local church
- Coachable: A genuine hunger to learn and receptivity to feedback