Our Ethiopia Partnership
Through our relationship with E3 Partners, Watermark members help plant churches, build relationships, and share the gospel directly in Ethiopian villages and cities. Our Discipleship Trips to Ethiopia focus largely on evangelism and relationship-building in partnership with indigenous churches. Our trips to Ethiopia take place each summer, but selection begins each fall.
Information sessions (for 2018 trips) are coming soon! While not required to apply, these sessions can be very helpful.
- November 7th: Stage 2 8:30-9:15
- November 12th: South Community Room 1:30-2:15
- November 14th: Loft 8:30-9:15
- General Application (for anyone): http://tinyurl.com/Ethiopia2018App
- Application for Fort Worth Campus trip: http://tinyurl.com/Ethiopia2018FtWorthApp
- Application for Ethiopia Trip alumni (who wish to return in 2017): http://tinyurl.com/Ethiopia2018AlumniApp
More on Ethiopia Training and Trips
Watermark members have seen hundreds of individuals make decisions for Christ in the last several years. Following our trips each summer, the local churches continue those relationships and discipleship opportunities.
You can get a great picture of what's been happening through blog posts from past trips at watermarkblogs.org/africa (use the links on the side to choose past Ethiopia trips).
Because of the intense nature of these trips and the training required, several months preparation is involved. But this also allows Ethiopia teams to bond well before serving together in such amazing ways, halfway around the world! e3 Partners handles selection and training for these Discipleship Trips directly, so please contact Watermark member and e3 mobilizer Tim Coblentz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.