K-1 RACE (Kinder & 1st) Promotion
Posted on: 08/08/2012
Welcome to a new year in K-1 RACE! Our elementary curriculum covers 36 Godly Character Traits. It is a cyclical curriculum series used by small group leaders to facilitate spiritual growth in Kindergarten-5th graders. From Kindergarten to Fifth grade, your child will learn about each Godly Character Trait twice on an age appropriate level. K-1 RACE kids will focus on one Godly Character Trait each month through drama, lesson, worship, memory verse, and activities in fun and creative ways. Partner with us in teaching the Godly Character Trait at home.
We are so excited about kicking off the new school year on Promotion Sunday on August 19th.
- Kindergarten – drop off & pick up on 4th floor.
- First Grade – drop off & pick up on 6th floor.
- Questions? Ask someone in a yellow “KIDS?” shirt or aqua K-1 RACE shirt.
As for what we’ll be learning the rest of this month:
- PROMOTION SUNDAY, August 19: We will get to know new friends, leaders, and learn about K-1 RACE.
- CHARACTER SUNDAY, August 26: We will explore what character really means, preview this year’s twelve Godly character traits and discuss why we want to live a life of Godly character.
We are still looking for volunteers to serve at 9:00 and 11:00 (small group leader, host/hostess, floater, sub, drama). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information or click here to apply today. We would LOVE to have you serve! (and so would your child)
Let me know if there is anything we can do to serve your family,
Back to Recent News