Crossroads45 (4th-5th Grade) Promotion
Posted on: 08/08/2012
Welcome to Crossroads45!!!! We are really excited to minister to your kids as well as your whole family. I want to let you know that we will start our efforts to minister to you family buy hosting parents and Crossroads45 kids (we will have child care for your kids kiddos up to 3rd grade) for our Crossroads45 Family Reunion on Friday September 14th. It will be a fun night of worship, skits and teaching for kids and parents. Don’t forget to go online and Register!!!!
Welcome to a new year! We are so excited about kicking off the new school year on Promotion Sunday on August 19th.
- On that Sunday, kids will move up to the next grade which means if your child recently completed 3rd or 4th grade he/she will be in Crossroads45.
- Drop-off and pickup is on the 3rd floor of the Watermark Tower.
- On Sundays, if you have any questions, look for someone in a yellow “KIDS?” shirt; they will be able to point you in the right direction.
As for what we’ll be learning the rest of this month:
- On August 19th, we will focus our time on understanding what Crossroads45 is all about and getting to know new people.
- On August 26th, we will talk about the twelve Godly character traits that we’ll focus on from September through next August and about how God loves those with righteous character.
Crossroads45 Family Reunion is Friday September 14th. Don’t miss it because it will be a blast for you and your Crossroads45 kids.
If you have not already done so, please “like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/crossroad45
You will find lots of fun info and some great pics as well as our upcoming events.
Back to Recent News