What is Frontlines?
Frontlines Ministry is the hospitality of weekend services. This ministry includes parking, greeting, ushering, coffee and welcome center teams. If you are looking for a great way to become involved at Watermark, the Frontlines ministry is a wonderful opportunity to do so. It is an easy way to meet new folks and you will be able to provide an inviting environment for both visitors and members!
Where can I serve in Frontlines?
- Parking Team - We want to be sure that our first impression is a positive one. Since first impressions are lasting ones, the parking team is a huge part of our ministry. Our parking team needs to be people who have servant hearts and can make people feel welcome through a smile as they direct traffic and answer questions from quests in the parking lots at the morning service.
- Greeting Team- The Greeting Team warmly welcomes our guests as they walk into the auditorium. Our Greeters play such an important role as oftentimes they are the only people to welcome visitors and those that are a part of our body. Please plan to serve the entire service and attend a different service.
- Usher Team - The Ushers are a blessing to our guests as they are looking for places to sit as they enter the Worship Center. Our Ushers also serve our body as they protect our time of worship. During the worship songs, prayer and teaching time the Ushers hold guests in order to keep them from disrupting the worship of those already seated. Ushers will be inside the auditorium during the service and will be able to hear the message but still at their posts throughout the duration of the service.
- Welcome Center Team- This team is the hub of all communication to help attenders become more connected to Christ or to this local church. They will communicate and distribute information for Watermark’s values, ministries, community groups, connecting / equipping / serving opportunities, events, etc. Please plan to serve the entire service and attend a different service. *It is important for this team to be Watermark members, fully connected and aware of who we are and our ministry opportunities.*
- Coffee Crew - The Coffee Crew works hard throughout the services to make sure every guest has the chance to grab a cup of freshly brewed coffee. This is a job that requires some lifting and labor, but it is rewarded through the fellowship you build with the other Coffee Crew members and through the smiles and welcomes you get to share with guests.
What is the service commitment?
Volunteers are scheduled to serve once a month on the same week and same service of every month for all of the areas above. Volunteers may serve more than once a month if desired. Each team has a captain who will train volunteers. Volunteers are asked to commit to serve for at least 6 months.
How do I get started?
Click on the button at the top of the page to join the Frontlines Team