Less than 1 month away from the biggest and baddest college event of the year this Labor Day Weekend at Sky Ranch! If you are 18-22 years old, you are not going to want to miss this. Spots are filling fast!
Sign up today at watermark.org/college.
Porch in the Loft
Looking for a way to plug in this year? Save the date! Tuesday, August 27th at 7:00pm all schools, all campuses are back in the LOFT and kicking off the school year together. Bring your people, we'll see you there.
Stay in the Know!
We push all of our info out on Instagram @WatermarkCollege – follow and track with us there!
You can also keep up to date on College Ministry events via our Events page.
Join the Body of Christ!
The details for pursuing membership at Watermark are laid out clearly on this page but here are the 3 key steps:
- Catch the Classes: “Discover Watermark” and our Membership Class takes place on Sundays at 11:15am.
- Select your Service: Choose a way to serve our Body. (If interested in serving specifically with College, click here)
- Commit to Community: if you’re 18-22 years old, that means College Vertical Groups! (see below)
Looking for community?
Do you desire committed, consistent, authentic community to do life with? Then you have found the right place! More information will be coming your way soon!
Our vision for community in college is that every community group is marked by three C's:
1. Commitment – Nothing will hold a group down faster than uncommitted members. We want to seve you well by making it clear up front that your VG is designed to be a core priority in your life. By saying 'yes' to this opportunity, you are making a big commitment – not simply participating in a Bible study, but to pursuing a group of people. We all know a lack of commitment when we see it, but one of the primary indicators is our second C.
2. Consistency – Safe, authentic, high-trust environments are forged, not simply found. It takes work and it takes time. As you forge it, nothing is better than when the same faces come thoughtfully and thoroughly prepared week after week. When attendance is flaky, workbooks half-empty, and members come to consume without contributing, it will be nearly impossible to have a healthy and successful Vertical Group.
3. Community – If the first two C's are there, you can expect this third one to follow. When we say "community" here, we are referring to clusters of caring people where participants pursue one another relationally, counsel each other Biblically, live authentically, and faithfully "spur one another one toward love and good deeds" (Hebrews 10:24-25). We believe life change happens best in the context of relationships, and to thrive as a follower of Jesus you need to run with a pack of devoted disciples.
Check back here soon to register for our Fall 2019 Community Group Kickoff night. Save the date for Sunday, September 8th at 7:00pm!