DivorceCare is a ministry offering real hope in the person of Jesus Christ through encouragement, practical information and sharing. We equip participants with practical tools for navigating this difficult time.
DivorceCare meets weekly for a period of 12 weeks, providing an ongoing 'support team' as you deal with the issues surrounding your separation or divorce. We accept you where you are, but love you too much to let you stay there.
* All participants will be placed in a gender-specific small group their first night of DivorceCare.
* The cost of the class is $20, which covers the cost of the DivorceCare workbook. If cost is an issue, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
* Training Ground is available for children too young to participate in one of our additional classes.
* If you have children, we offer two concurrent classes: [DivorceCare for Kids](http://www.watermark.org/dallas/ministries/divorce-recovery/divorcecare-kids) (1st- 5th) and [Dealing with Divorce for Teens](http://www.watermark.org/dallas/ministries/divorce-recovery/divorcecare-teens) (6th - 12th).
* After our class on March 12, we will not be registering new children for DC4K. Please click "Kids Ministry" on the right side of the page to register your child for Training Ground if you will be attending DivorceCare.