Married 3 years or less? Join us at the Kickoff on Sunday, June 10th at 9:15am in the Ridglea (small room)! We will spend our time casting vision, setting expectations, and collecting information from prospective couples who are pursuing joining a newly married community group.
Foundation Group Kickoff is for couples that have completed the membership process. Still needing to do so? [Click here](http://www.watermark.org/fort-worth/connect/membership-class) for more information on becoming a member at Watermark.
In order to complete membership in time for kickoff, here’s what we would recommend:
**Step 1: [Discover Watermark](http://www.watermark.org/fort-worth/connect/membership-class)**
* Sunday, April 15th at 9:15AM
**Step 2: Commit**
* Attend [Membership Class Part I and Part II](http://www.watermark.org/fort-worth/connect/membership-class) on:
* Sunday, April 22nd and 29th at 9:15AM
* We ask that Membership Class Part I and Part II are taken consecutively.
* [Share your story](http://www.watermark.org/fort-worth/connect/membership-class/share-your-story) in person and in writing.
**Step 3: Serve**
* We will explain more about serving at Discover Watermark, but feel free to look through all the serving options [here](http://www.watermark.org/fort-worth/connect/serve).