The First Friday Prayer Gathering takes place in the Chapel from 12:00 - 1:00 pm on the first Friday of every month. This is a time for us to fast through lunch and pray big prayers to our God!
· WHO: Everyone is invited to attend (bring family, coworkers, neighbors, community groups, children, other churches, unbelievers – anyone)
· WHAT: To humbly gather while fasting through the lunch hour to pray to the only true God
· WHEN: 12pm-1pm the first Friday of every month
· WHERE: WM/Dallas Chapel
· WHY: Because the LORD has ordained that He works through the prayers of His people.
· HOW: The time will be opened, facilitated and closed by a Watermark Staff Member – topics will be introduced and then the congregation will have a few minutes to pray aloud in small groups on each topic. There will be no teaching or group sharing otherwise – humble prayers to a profound God.
No RSVP required.