Married 3 years or less? Join us at the Kickoff! We will spend our time casting vision, setting expectations, and collecting information from prospective couples who are pursuing joining a newly married community group.
Foundation Group Kickoff is for couples that have completed the membership process. Still needing to do so? [Click here](http://www.watermark.org/dallas/connect/membership-class) for more information on becoming a member at Watermark.
In order to complete membership in time for kickoff, here’s what we would recommend:
**Step 1: [Discover Watermark](http://www.watermark.org/discover )**
* Sunday, January 14th at 11:15AM
* Or Sunday, February 4th at 11:15AM
**Step 2: Commit**
* Attend[ Membership Class Part I and Part II](http://www.watermark.org/membership) on:
* Sunday, January 21st and 28th at 11:15AM
* Or Sunday, February 11th and 18th (we ask that Membership Class Part I and Part II are taken consecutively)
* Share your story[ in person](http://www.watermark.org/dallas/connect/membership-class/share-your-story) and[ in writing](http://watermark.formstack.com/forms/testimony_form)
**Step 3: Serve**
We will explain more about serving at Discover and Commit, but feel free to look through all the serving options [here](http://www.watermark.org/dallas/connect/serve).