Get equipped at a time and location convenient for you!
This class will guide you through the entire Bible to give you an understanding of the structure, timeline, and major themes of Scripture.
IMPORTANT DATES / INFORMATION:
* This online class runs Thursday, July 6 - Aug 24.
* Cost is $10.
* Registration is open through Tuesday, July 4 and will close after July 4 to allow us time to place online groups.
* After you successfully register, after July 4, we will email you instructions on how to log-in online and get started. We're excited for these online classes and hope you will join us!
Online Core Classes FAQs
1. When do online classes meet?
Online classes can be taken whenever is most convenient for you. There will be one new class session each week for six weeks. Participants will have one week to complete the work for each class session.
2. What is the class format?
Students will learn through an online platform. Each week, students will listen to audio recordings of the teaching content and take part in weekly reading assignments, discussion questions, and quizzes to review the material.
3. How much time will this class take?
It is fair to expect 2–3 hours of work each week for this class. The time will vary depending on whether you read the optional assignments in addition to the required coursework.