In Summit for 2015 we will be studying the Book of Ecclesiastes. Why, you might wonder? Do you need any wisdom about your purpose in life, work, materialism, government, death, duty, fools, sin, and folly? Yes, we all do. Ecclesiastes reads like Solomon was commenting on headlines from 2015. Come and see what Solomon says. Don’t miss this important study.
• Dates: Thursdays, September 24 - November 12, 6:30 - 8:00 am.
• Cost: $15 if you need the book; $10 if you have the book.
• The book covered will be Tommy Nelson's, A Life Well Lived: A Study of the Book of Ecclesiastes. Books will be available to pick up at Summit.
• What to Expect: From 6:30 - 7:00 am, you will join all of the participants in Summit for a large group discussion time where you will be led by that morning's speaker. From 7:00-8:00 am, you will join a small group of men to discuss that week's lesson and the teaching from the large group discussion.
• Online registration for Men's Breakfast and/or Summit opens on Monday, August 10.