If you are at-risk of having a child(ren) removed from your care or have already had a child(ren) removed for any reason, Watermark wants to see your family restored. We have existing ministries to help you including the court-approved parenting classes for your service plan:
- Find a job or learn the basics of money management: learn more about Careers in Motion and Moneywise
- Pursue biblical recovery from addiction or personal trauma: learn more about re:generation, Shelter, and MENd
- Learn more about parenting your child(ren): learn more about Square One and the Single Parent Family Ministry
- Improve your marriage or relationships: learn more about re|engage and Divorce Recovery
- Process the loss of placing a child for adoption or other grief: learn more about GriefShare, Shift, Someone Cares, and Forgotten Fathers
- Obtain court-approved parenting classes for your service plan and a mentor to advocate for you through FOCUS for Mothers, a 10 week course serving mothers whose children have been placed in foster care; email firstname.lastname@example.org to register (FOCUS for Fathers not currently hosted at Watermark).
All of these efforts are in the context of a welcoming Christian community that desires to see you, your family, and your child(ren) discover the hope of Christ and thrive.
Also, if you need help with basic household items or childcare, join the Dallas Exchange on Facebook and connect with a community of families and individuals willing to help.