**Registration will go live March 25th at 3PM**
Dallas Experience gives students the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Christ by serving and loving the city where they live. Missions is not only oversees, we have the opportunity to be on mission right here every day. These trips will be intensely focused on service, leadership training, team building and learning about the Southwest Dallas Community with students that are consistently connected with us in small groups. Come be apart of God at work in our city and fall in love with the people that God loves.
- Who? All 6-8th grade students that are in Watermark Small Groups
- When? June 2018
- Where? C2K (Connect to the Kingdom), a ministry of Tyler Street United Methodist Church - Dallas, Tx.
- Schedule? Depart Sunday at 4:00 pm, Return Thursday at 4:00 pm
- Cost: $345 - Includes 4 Nights Housing, Meals, Transportation, T-Shirt, Project Supplies, and Leaders Expenses. (If cost is a deterring factor, we suggest raising support like a mission trip, and widening your circle with both parent community and small group to come alongside you in this investment in your life.)
- Registration: Registration opens Sunday, March 25 at 3pm. On March 25th everyone will pay a $20 non-refundable deposit to secure a spot on the week they'd like to attend. On March 28th, all registrants with confirmed spots will be sent a trip questionnaire, waiver, and payment link (for the remaining balance).
- Helpful Tips for Registration: Here