(All weeks are full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waitlist)
Dallas Experience gives students the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Christ by serving and loving the city where they live. Missions is not only oversees, we have the opportunity to be on mission right here every day. These trips will be intensely focused on service, leadership training, team building and learning about the Southwest Dallas Community with students that are consistently connected with us in small groups. Come be apart of God at work in our city and fall in love with the people that God loves.
- Who? All 6-8th grade students that are in Watermark Small Groups
- When? June 2018
- Where? C2K (Connect to the Kingdom), a ministry of Tyler Street United Methodist Church - Dallas, Tx.
- Schedule? Depart Sunday at 4:00 pm, Return Thursday at 4:00 pm
- Cost: $345 - Includes 4 Nights Housing, Meals, Transportation, T-Shirt, Project Supplies, and Leaders Expenses.
- (* If cost is a deterring factor, we would recommend you consider the following: encouraging your student to work for pay [yard work, babysitting, etc], raising support through letter writing, and/or inviting their small group and your parent community group to come alongside them in this investment. Payment plans can be arranged on an "as needed" basis.)
- Registration: Registration opens Sunday, March 25 at 3pm. On March 25th everyone will pay a $20 non-refundable deposit to secure a spot on the week they'd like to attend. On March 28th, all registrants with confirmed spots will be sent a trip questionnaire, waiver, and payment link (for the remaining balance).
- Helpful Tips for Registration: Read Here and register by clicking here.
- Trip Training: May 6th is All Participant MANDATORY TRAINING