We are taking two separate, but overlapping trips to Turks and Caicos this summer! One trip is for the graduating class of 2019. The second trip is for the classes of 2020, 2021, and 2022. While we anticipate some interaction throughout the week, the travel, housing, and service projects will be separate. More details below.
Traveling internationally with Watermark is a powerful way to make an impact on others, grow as a leader, and deepen friendships! Our ministry partner in Turks and Caicos is called Mission of Hope. As an organization following Jesus Christ, Mission of Hope seeks to bring life transformation to every man, woman, and child in Turks and Caicos. It is an honor and a privilege to partner with them in this mission.
All students currently in 9-12th grade are welcome to apply. The primary requirement for participation is Watermark Membership (Why is membership required?). Space is limited, and registration is first come, first serve.
- July 21-27, 2019
- Mandatory Pre-Trip Team Meetings: March 24, May 19, July 14
- Air Travel (American Airlines)
- Meals & Lodging at Mission of Hope facilities
- Cost is $2,300 per person ($200 non-refundable deposit to reserve a spot)
- Participants will be guided through a support raising process to help cover costs. Don't allow the cost to be the thing that keeps you from signing up!
When will I know if I have a spot?Please allow 3 business days for your application to be processed. You will either receive a confirmation email from Managed Missions or a notification that you have been added to the wait list. Once your application has been accepted, you will need to make a $200 deposit to your account through Managed Missions in order to secure your spot.