Our mission is to bring glory to God by calling every college student to be a fully devoted follower of Christ. In order to fulfill that, we aim to be a church-based, college ministry that students on every campus in DFW cannot wait to invite their friends to come and see.
Here are ways to get connected to the College Ministry:
- Join us at the Porch on Tuesday nights, 7pm. We sit HERE.
- After the Porch, join us in Stage 2A (2nd floor, next to the Loft) for the After Porch College Gathering. This is a relaxed environment designed to help you connect with other students in DFW and on your campus.
- Membership Class, becoming a member of Watermark is a great way to stay connected and get plugged in.
- If you are interested in being a part of a small group with other students from your campus, click here.
- If you are interested in leading a small group, click here to fill out our leader application.
- Keep up-to-date with other events and happenings by following us on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and joining our email list.
Currently in a Watermark College small group? Interested in joining one?
Come gather along with college students from all over DFW to get connected, get equipped, and get plugged in to community on your campus!
Sunday, January 29th from 11:00am-1:00pm in the Loft at Watermark.
Please Register at: Grouplaunch