Real Truth. Real Quick. is a ministry of Watermark Community Church where we answer questions sent in from viewers about life, leadership and the world around us in five minutes or less (or at least that’s the goal, sometimes we go a *little* over.) An additional goal is to equip you with talking points to culturally relevant questions that people are asking.
This month, RTRQ is celebrating its one year anniversary, and below you will find our most popular episodes from the past year. Be sure to check out our entire library of questions, subscribe to our YouTube Channel and download our app to stay connected and be the first to know when new episodes are released.
Have a question you’d like to see answered on an upcoming episode? Be sure to send it in via our submit a question form.
Top Ten Episodes Of Real Truth. Real Quick. From The Past 12 Months.
10. What’s A Loving Response When A Friend Tells Me They Are Gay?
9. Is It Ok For A Christian To Get A Tattoo?
8. How Do I Talk To My Children About Santa Claus?
7. Does A Person Who Commits Suicide Go To Heaven?
6. Is It Ok For A Christian To Attend A Gay Friend’s Wedding?
5. Is It Ok For Believers To Participate In Halloween?
4. World Down Syndrome Day 2014 Special Edition.
3. Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke Marijuana?
2. Should I Worry About The Ebola Virus?
1. Is It Wrong For A Christian To Drink Alcohol?
What was your favorite episode from the past year? Be sure to check out our complete archive and leave a comment below letting us know!
The post The Top Ten Episodes Of Real Truth. Real Quick. From The Past Year appeared first on Watermark Community Church Blog.