Did you leave after hearing Sunday’s message and think, “Well, now what?” Each Sunday, we will provide a discussion guide for our church body designed to create a conversation about what we’re learning. We encourage you to prayerfully gather with your family, friends and community group and dive into how to apply Sunday’s teaching from God’s Word to your life.
To view the current message series, as well as our entire library of sermons, be sure to check out our media page.
- Take a look at the lyrics from Johnny Cash’s “I Walk the Line.” Can you relate to these words with regard to your relationship with Christ? How can your community group help you to “walk the line”?
- Todd said, “The greatest mystery in heaven is the prayerlessness on earth.” How is this reflected in your prayer life? What are you currently praying for with expectation?
- When things in life are hard, what do you typically turn to for comfort and help? How often is prayer your first action? How can you grow in diligence in prayer?
- Does your community group regularly pray for each other when someone is sick? How does each member of your group find comfort in the Lord during times of hardship?
- Do you find yourself praying only in times of trouble? How can you develop a consistent prayer life in the good times and bad?
Be sure to check out the Real Truth. Real Quick. eposide, “Why Pray If God Already Knows Everything Anyway” for an additional recourse on this topic.