Did you leave after hearing Sunday’s message and think, “Well, now what?” Each Sunday, we will provide a discussion guide for our church body designed to create a conversation about what we’re learning. We encourage you to prayerfully gather with your family, friends and community group and dive into how to apply Sunday’s teaching from God’s Word to your life.
To view the current message series, as well as our entire library of sermons, be sure to check out our media page.
Listen in as Jonathan “JP” Pokluda finishes his Let There Be Light series. He shows how Jesus inaugurates the gospel and then it spread through the world the last 2000 years. Be encouraged as you learn about the spread of the unstoppable force of the gospel.
- Has the unstoppable force of the gospel reached you? When did you first hear and believe?
- How have you seen the gospel strengthened by opposition? How does this truth encourage you?
- Do you believe God is at work at times when it seems He’s not? When have you seen this happen? Who can you encourage with this truth?
- If God moves the gospel through His people, are you a part of this movement? With whom can you engage, share or invite?
- How can your community group encourage each other to share your faith?
- Check out the Real Truth. Real Quick. on “How Do I Talk To My Friends About Jesus?”