Did you leave after hearing Sunday’s message and think, “Well, now what?” Each Sunday, we will provide a discussion guide for our church body designed to create a conversation about what we’re learning. We encourage you to prayerfully gather with your family, friends and community group and dive into how to apply Sunday’s teaching from God’s Word to your life.
To view the current message series, as well as our entire library of sermons, be sure to check out our media page.
- When you think of missionaries and missions…do you think of others and what happens over seas? What verses in Scripture can you and your group look at now to correct that mistake?
- When is the last time you had a significant conversation with a someone who is “far from God”? Share with your community group how that conversation, or series of conversations went.
- Do you have a top 10 list? Stop now and pray for them with your community. Challenge each other to initiate, share your story of grace and invite them to “come and see” this week.
- Browse through the opportunities to serve in your Watermark News or at https://wmef.wordpress.com/. Go around the group and allow each person to share the opportunity that piqued his / her interest. Discuss which service opportunity fits your group and determine what the next steps are to begin serving with that mission. If possible, plan your first time to serve and nail it down on the calendar before you leave your community group.
- Remember that God is the one who brings about transformation, but he has invited you to participate with him. Let everything you do be saturated in prayer. Pray, love, pray, share, pray, serve, pray. (1 Thess 5:17).
- To close your time together spend at least 15 minutes praying for God to give you his vision and heart for the lost.